If you would like to join the co-op, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Even if you are creating media content that is not typed in the final form, you are still a local writer in that everything, be it a film script or a song lyric, needs to be written before being turned into its final form. This page exists for everyone, have no fear.
Your Pic Here!
- Down with COVID: Walking Eagle’s a super spreader, absolutely tremendous, everybody’s talking about it October 7, 2020
- Keep It To Yourself: P&J endorse drinking at home — and also Stycos September 3, 2020
- Phillipe & Jorge’s Cool, Cool World: Nailed it!: Your superior correspondents know food when they see it August 5, 2020
- Onward to Data Interoperability!* February 19, 2018
- The Rhode Island Department of Education’s Draft Plan for Implementing the ESSA (the federal Every Student Succeeds Act)—Spin and More Spin August 23, 2017
- Some Thoughts on the Common Core State (sic) Standards and the PARCC Testing (from April, 2015) June 22, 2017
- Utopian Rhetoric vs. Dystopian Reality in the Draft RI ESSA Plan June 21, 2017
- “A Glimpse Inside a Blended Learning Middle School in Providence, RI” June 3, 2017
Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/rimediac/public_html/wp-includes/class-simplepie.php on line 2620
- I’m going back to the land to farm CBD hemp March 19, 2019 Bob Plain
- A blue tsunami just washed ashore in East Greenwich November 9, 2018 Bob Plain
- Political violence and elections in Trumplandia October 30, 2018 Michael Kennedy
- Feds mount last-ditch effort to stop children’s constitutional case October 20, 2018 Peter Nightingale
- Is #PINKWAVE letter fake? The person it purports to support says yes. October 7, 2018 Bob Plain
- The antifa follies: why suppressing rights like free speech is a bad idea October 7, 2018 Randall Rose
- Beer, boofing, and devil’s triangle: Kavanaugh offers explanation to RI senator September 28, 2018 Bob Plain
- Flanders, Whitehouse now agree on Kavanaugh accusation September 18, 2018 Bob Plain
- It was a good night to be an incumbent in Rhode Island September 13, 2018 Bob Plain
- Voting for prison reform promises September 11, 2018 Nick Horton
- Providence Council Opposes RIDOT's Bus Plan October 20, 2020
- Opponents of Proposed Metacomet Golf Club Development Lack Confidence in Mayor October 19, 2020