If you would like to join the co-op, contact email@example.com.
NOTE: Even if you are creating media content that is not typed in the final form, you are still a local writer in that everything, be it a film script or a song lyric, needs to be written before being turned into its final form. This page exists for everyone, have no fear.
Your Pic Here!
- Onward to Data Interoperability!* February 19, 2018
- The Rhode Island Department of Education’s Draft Plan for Implementing the ESSA (the federal Every Student Succeeds Act)—Spin and More Spin August 23, 2017
- Some Thoughts on the Common Core State (sic) Standards and the PARCC Testing (from April, 2015) June 22, 2017
- Utopian Rhetoric vs. Dystopian Reality in the Draft RI ESSA Plan June 21, 2017
- “A Glimpse Inside a Blended Learning Middle School in Providence, RI” June 3, 2017
- Joe Trillo’s racist response to Starbucks incident April 23, 2018 Bob Plain
- Trump makes America Koch again April 20, 2018 Bob Plain
- Giarrusso missed vote on bump stock bill April 18, 2018 Bob Plain
- Date set for climate lawsuit brought by kids against U.S. government April 17, 2018 Peter Nightingale
- Caleb Chadsey bequeathed a library, NK Town Council wants a restaurant April 12, 2018 Bob Plain
- Giarrusso, Caldwell hold impromptu debate over gun legislation via email April 10, 2018 Bob Plain
- Rhode Island public schools are pretty segregated April 9, 2018 Bob Plain
- Island legislators tackle issues at forum April 6, 2018 John McDaid
- Cardi’s considered pulling ads from Sinclair-owned NBC10 April 4, 2018 Bob Plain
- NBC10 has no comment on Sinclair-mandated segment April 3, 2018 Bob Plain