If you would like to join the co-op, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Even if you are creating media content that is not typed in the final form, you are still a local writer in that everything, be it a film script or a song lyric, needs to be written before being turned into its final form. This page exists for everyone, have no fear.
Your Pic Here!
- Phillipe & Jorge’s Cool, Cool World: Electile Dysfunction: Use it or lose it … the right to vote, that is October 17, 2018
- Philippe & Jorge’s Cool, Cool World: Dispatches from the Boom Boom Room: Your superior correspondents laugh to keep from crying October 3, 2018
- Phillipe & Jorge’s Cool, Cool World: Just Deserts — Your superior correspondents realize you’re not sending us your best September 19, 2018
- Onward to Data Interoperability!* February 19, 2018
- The Rhode Island Department of Education’s Draft Plan for Implementing the ESSA (the federal Every Student Succeeds Act)—Spin and More Spin August 23, 2017
- Some Thoughts on the Common Core State (sic) Standards and the PARCC Testing (from April, 2015) June 22, 2017
- Utopian Rhetoric vs. Dystopian Reality in the Draft RI ESSA Plan June 21, 2017
- “A Glimpse Inside a Blended Learning Middle School in Providence, RI” June 3, 2017
- Feds mount last-ditch effort to stop children’s constitutional case October 20, 2018 Peter Nightingale
- Is #PINKWAVE letter fake? The person it purports to support says yes. October 7, 2018 Bob Plain
- The antifa follies: why suppressing rights like free speech is a bad idea October 7, 2018 Randall Rose
- Beer, boofing, and devil’s triangle: Kavanaugh offers explanation to RI senator September 28, 2018 Bob Plain
- Flanders, Whitehouse now agree on Kavanaugh accusation September 18, 2018 Bob Plain
- It was a good night to be an incumbent in Rhode Island September 13, 2018 Bob Plain
- Voting for prison reform promises September 11, 2018 Nick Horton
- Breakfast with Sheldon Whitehouse August 21, 2018 Bob Plain
- Laufton Ascencao on how progressives can win campaigns August 12, 2018 Will Weatherly
- Providence, Central Falls sue Jeff Sessions and Justice Department August 9, 2018 Will Weatherly