This is the RIMC page of Sheila Resseger.
Check out her writings here!
Sheila's Work Published Elsewhere
ProJo OpEd: Students can opt out of new tests in R.I.
ProJo OpEd: New R.I. education chief choice troubling
PolitiFact: Educator says 60,000 New York parents refused to let their children take Common Core tests in 2014
Podcast: Mulling It Over- A Day At The PARCC
- Onward to Data Interoperability!* February 19, 2018
- The Rhode Island Department of Education’s Draft Plan for Implementing the ESSA (the federal Every Student Succeeds Act)—Spin and More Spin August 23, 2017
- Some Thoughts on the Common Core State (sic) Standards and the PARCC Testing (from April, 2015) June 22, 2017
- Utopian Rhetoric vs. Dystopian Reality in the Draft RI ESSA Plan June 21, 2017
- “A Glimpse Inside a Blended Learning Middle School in Providence, RI” June 3, 2017
- An Open Letter to Rhode Island Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, re: the Nomination of Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education December 26, 2016
- RI Commissioner of Education Ken Wagner, Achievement First Promoter December 7, 2016
- An Open Letter to my Friends and Fellow Education Warriors on the Right November 10, 2016
- My Remarks re: Request by Achievement First Charter Schools to Expand in Providence November 9, 2016
- RIDE wants our input on transitioning to the ESSA! November 5, 2016
You must be logged in to post a comment.